|Spring at Bartlett Public Library|
I've been at Bartlett Public Library for almost three months. There are still a few things I need to learn.
1. Do we ILL books that we own? For all of you non-librarians out there, ILL stands for interlibrary loan. These are materials that we request for our patrons that come from other libraries. I think that we shouldn't ILL something if we own it, but I have a feeling that I'm wrong. I need to find out for sure.
2. How do I get those darn express computers to not shut down whenever they feel like it?
3. Are there reviews out there somewhere about computer books? In July, I will start buying computer books, and I can't find reviews anywhere.
4. Is there a foolproof way to teach patrons about ebooks and how to use Overdrive?
5. How do I write a better book review? We've got a book recommendation blog, and I need to improve my review writing skills.